We have just a few policies regarding our classes. If you have any questions, please contact Kim (508-246-1941) or send an email email@example.com
- Class price varies with the project. (includes all materials and tools you will need, including metal clay, silver wire, and beads.
- Drinks and snacks on your own. Come early for a meal, or stay for dessert.
- Pay on-line. You can use your PayPal account or a credit card to pay.
- Send an email
Payment Policy: Classes must be pre-paid. Pay on-line, prior to class to reserve your spot.
- We will take your name for the class list, but pre-paid reservations get first priority.
- You can get a refund by at least 24 hours before the class. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No exceptions to this cancellation policy. We usually have a wait-list so we want to be fair if you can’t attend.
- If you cancel, your refund will be for a $50 store credit. No cash refunds.
- If we cancel (weather, not enough students, etc) then you will get a full refund in whatever method you paid (credit to your credit card, cash, check),
- If you don’t show up, you will not get any refund. Sorry, no exceptions.